Newbie looking for Friends for newsfeed

Options
Hello! I am looking to add friends on this site. I feel like simply posting in the newsfeed and encouraging one another that way would be much easier for me than starting individual threads. It seems many don't respond to those things anyways. I am a 30 year mother of a 17 month old daughter, an online student for elementary education, and a soon-to-be school bus driver. I love clean eating and especially the Paleo diet principles. Although my current diet is far from Paleo, I aspire to eventually get to a Paleoish diet 6 days a week. I ultimately want to lose 75 pounds, so I have a long ways to go.

I like these threads too, don't get me wrong, but I just feel like a Facebook type newsfeed of people who like clean eating also would be great to inspire me and vice versa.

Anyone else feel that way? If so, be my friend! :)

Replies

• SkinnyShannSoon
    SkinnyShannSoon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I'm not looking for anything on Facebook, BUT I'm interested in encouraging one another here on myfitnesspal. I sign in to this account multiple times throughout the day, every day. It keeps me motivated. I've become addicted to this site. I use the mobile app as well as log in from my home computer every morning and evening.

So, if you like to add me, please do, and we can motivate one another on here. I am also interested in learning more about "clean eating." There is a lady at work who has really inspired me to "eat clean." She's printed off tons of articles for me, gave me a few books to read, and gave me a DVD to watch. She's done an incredible amount of research on it and has explained a few things to me. I'm still learning. :smile:

I would eventually like to try this; however, my husband and I just spent over $300 bucks at the grocery store, and I'm not willing to throw out all that food. I'm just going to wait until it's all gone. Then, I want to check out the farmers market, the local farms, an Amish community, and whole foods to see what they have and hopefully purchase some good stuff! :smile: