Over 70 down! Plus a non scale vicory! Winning!

Options
jennbo83
jennbo83 Posts: 62 Member
I am officially over 70 lbs down! So happy! I am really starting to notice a change the way I feel. I am starting to have more self confidence. I still have a long way to go but 70 lbs is a good start!! :)

I also had a non scale victory today. I was looking for my belt (need a belt to hold my pants up these days ;) ) and I came across a small belt that I haven't fit in for years. It was still brand new when it stopped fitting so I was never willing to toss it. I put it on today and it fits! The size of the belt is 2X - I haven't fit anything that was a 2X since I don't know when!

Bonus- At work today everyone is full of compliments. They are all starting to really notice my weight change and have been telling me how I look great and I am beautiful. Feels good all around!

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! You should feel super proud! :)
  • Kittens08
    Kittens08 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    all fantastic nsv's! Well done.
  • L_N_S
    L_N_S Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success ! You made me realize that I need to focus on small victories and stop being so judge mental towards myself! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, WTG!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • hippygirl325
    hippygirl325 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    70 lbs is HUGE!!!! I know it may not seem like it when you have a lot more to lose but please don't underestimate that accomplishment!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Seventy pounds is AMAZING!
  • jasonmyers940
    jasonmyers940 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment. 70lbs is amazing.
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Nice job! It wasn't easy to lose that 70lbs so kudos to you for sticking with it. :D
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! 70 lbs. is an incredible loss!! :+1:
  • AStephens32
    AStephens32 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're my motivation! :D
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) Keep going!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! You should feel super proud! :)
    And what I loved the most about your posting is that you have more confidence! that's HUGE! Congrats on the 70 and no doubt your colleagues are helping by sharing their kudos and how beautiful you are o:)
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Wonderful! I have to mention that I find it really great that you appreciate the compliments and comments you've been receiving at work. So many people are not receptive to people mentioning that they are changing. So thanks for mentioning that too.

55835802.png

Edit to add: Mention -- because I didn't use that word enough in my post. :D
  • ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Great work! Increased confidence is a huge thing so I'm really glad you're able to see that in yourself because the hard work is paying off in ways that are so much more important that just the scale. You are worth this change and I'm really glad to see such success! You'll make that goal, just keep on going!
  • GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Big accomplishment! Keep up the great work on taking care of yourself!
  • shifterbrainz
    shifterbrainz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Just wait until the first time you realize you need suspenders too! That is really a cool NSV!!! literally . . . :blushing: . . . Seriously, great job doing the smart work! Congrats! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!