It may be small...

Options
Ellaskat
Ellaskat Posts: 386 Member
Compared to many here, who are super inspirational, but I am now in double digit weight loss!!! I've hit 10 pounds. When I started on January 3rd, I really didn't believe I could lose 10. I've tried many times before, and never lost more than about 5 pounds, no matter how much I've had to lose. So this time I hoped I would reach my goals, but decided I wouldn't have my main goal be losing weight. It was going to be about eating right, and I believed if I kept that focus, the weight just might come off as the most amazing side effect ever. So here I am!!!

Not sure how much more I plan to lose. My weight is currently 137.6. I've lost 3 inches from my chest, hips and waist, 2 inches from each thigh, and only 1/2 inch from my tatas ;). I'm now 36.5/26.75/38.5

Think the new goal will be to get the waist and hips each down an additional 2 inches, and who cares the weight?

My measurements are now the same I had in my mid twenties, even though I'm 10-12 pounds heavier. I've put on some muscle I guess and I'm super proud of that too!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!