in need of loyal supporters!

Saltfae
Saltfae Posts: 82 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Crystal, and I am back to make life changes . I want, nay, need to lose this extra 100 pounds. It has been worse, i weighed 300 pounds in 2011.Got down to 198 when depression struck my life. I had always struggled with depression but had thought it was under control. Medications were part of my massive weight gain.But i digress.

Anywho, i am up to 265, and ready to bring this weight down to 160ish. I need support, people who wont let me crap out again. I will do the same for you :)

Also, i type mostly on my phone, and its impossible frustrating, so dont jump all over me for grammer and spelling. I am doing my best.

Replies

• snydhead
    snydhead Posts: 5 Member
    Wow, Crystal. It sounds like we have similar backgrounds! I'm new to MFP so I don't really know how to navigate around the site very well, but I'm sure I will learn how in time. I'd love to support you. Within the last 16 months, I have lost 134 pounds. Never thought it would happen for me. I've been there, done that, with every diet. Hope to see you around the site! Peace be the Journey!
  • ReneeG734
    ReneeG734 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I'm Renee. I'm new to the site as well but would be happy to lend some support. We're in this together!
  • Saltfae
    Thank you for the support!
  • Hi Crystal!

Looks like we've got pretty similar targets! I'm just starting out too and always happy to support people on their journey, so feel free to add me. :D
  • Hi crystal!!
    I've used MFP before and lost 15 lbs..then stopped and have been struggling! Thanks for your post..im excited to have good support!!
  • Saltfae
    No problem naturechick! Bein healthy is hard, so we must stick together!
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    I went from 192 to now 139 since I joined MFP in April. I would be happy to support you!
  • Saltfae
    bumpity bump