Losing motivation due to food!

Options
Today is one of those days. I want to eat crap food and feel like I'm losing my motivation. I like very little food with chicken being the only meat I eat. So a lot of chicken and veg/salad. But now I'm bored! Ive nearly lost a stone but feel like crap today!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Have a "relax" day and eat a little of stuff you like. Extreme cutting out of "crap" food and foods one likes is one of the main reasons people fail at dieting.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • staceynewman13
    staceynewman13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes I do that, I find it difficult to find enjoyable meals other then what I stated, which makes me want to stray and eat Nutella from the jar!
  • kathrynrf89
    kathrynrf89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Eat some of the food you want. :)

I only eat chicken too. It has been the only meat I have ever liked, so I have a bunch of chicken recipes that dress it up a little and are still healthy! If you want any ideas send me a message!
  • staceynewman13
    Options
    Aww thank you very much! X
  • brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yesterday while at the grocery store, I had a craving for twinkies... I haven't had anything like that in months, so I bought the box, brought them home and they are sitting on the table..unopened...I think sometimes you just need to know it is ok to have something like that every once in a while...a cheat day on your diet every once in a while is ok as long as it doesn't become the new standard for you. eat what you want today and tomorrow, focus on the motivation again.
  • staceynewman13
    Options
    Thank you. I don't stop myself having what I would like. Ive learnt it's in moderation and the more you say no the more you want it. But today I have wanted to eat rubbish food because I'm fed up of veg and chicken! Thank you for your comments guys
  • kathrynrf89
    kathrynrf89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yesterday while at the grocery store, I had a craving for twinkies... I haven't had anything like that in months, so I bought the box, brought them home and they are sitting on the table..unopened...I think sometimes you just need to know it is ok to have something like that every once in a while...a cheat day on your diet every once in a while is ok as long as it doesn't become the new standard for you. eat what you want today and tomorrow, focus on the motivation again.

I did the same thing a few weeks ago! I took out one package of them and then made my husband take the rest to work with him so I wouldn't be tempted!
  • staceynewman13
    Options
    Thanks for the comments guys. I went for a meal last night. I feel motivated again today, typing this as im on my exercise bike!