My body feels like a dumpster!

Options
My body feels so polluted from salt sugar junk food not to mention smoking I think I'm gonna start with a clense....

Replies

• Gem_Runner
    Gem_Runner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good start! Make sure to drink lots of water as well.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    What exactly do you think the cleanse will do and what will it entail?.

• tinascar2015
    tinascar2015 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    If you cut out most of what you call "junk", if you drink enough water and keep your calories down, you liver and kidneys will automatically cleanse your system. They are doing that even when you're eating badly; they just don't have to work as hard when you eat well. Better fuel in your tank means you will feel better even before you notice any weight loss.
  • WuddupDij
    Options
    That was really helpful!
  • latoyareddick
    Options
    Unfortunetly or fortunetly I'm an internet sucker so I'm on my way to get some sea salt to do a water cleanse....on the recommendation of a few friends also
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Unfortunetly or fortunetly I'm an internet sucker so I'm on my way to get some sea salt to do a water cleanse....on the recommendation of a few friends also

You will basically not be cleansing anything. Your liver and kidneys do that for you re food. I would spend your money on nicorette patches or something similar.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »

You will basically not be cleansing anything. Your liver and kidneys do that for you re food. I would spend your money on nicorette patches or something similar.

QFT