Hello! Hola! New Here!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Ashley :) I am hoping to make new friends to support me on my goal. It has been such a hard long road, and after having 2 c sections the weight is just so hard to come off. I have managed to go from 218 to 188 i a year but I really want to be healthier for my girls and myself. I am going to start Insanity again once here, and Ill update o all the progress. It truely works! I lost 30 lbs in a month doung this, a few years ago. If you want to buy it go to ioffer.com bc it is very cheap! Instead of beachbody like $150 you can get it on ioffer for $25. Its not fake :) i bought my first set there but gave it to my brother. So if anyone wants to join in friend me and Ill support you as well!!! Xoxoxox

Replies

• tiffanys22087
    tiffanys22087 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Ashley ive also had 2 previous csections and recently adopted a new baby shes 6 months now . After having her for 3 months I found out I was pregnant only to later miscarry instead of falling into a depression I signed up for the gym and decided to improve my health for my three babies ages 7 , 6 and 6 months trying to lose 100 lbs +
  • happymadre3
    Options
    Best of luck doll :) im here to fight as well needing 50 to lose :) its so good you chosen to take a healthier approach and that is an amazing thing you adopted a baby!!! You should be proud of that!!!! Keep pushing and you will see a difference!