Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you find women in skirts to be sexier than women wearing pants?

Replies

• chipgraff
    chipgraff Posts: 101 Member
    Whatever they want is fine by me, but yoga pants and a messy bun is always a really attractive look in my book :)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    It depends on the woman. Some women look great in a skirt others look better in pants. I think if it looks good and she is confident in it, it will be sexy no matter the cut.
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    I find women sexy when they're rocking MY sweatpants and a big tee, kicking back with a cup of coffee while I whip them up some breakfast wearing just in my boxer-briefs ... You know, because she's got my sweatpants on. :)
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited March 2015
    Psshh you guys are so objectifying ;):p .....

I find @jaymvita sexier in a short skirt with a sexy red garter on his thigh that I can pull off with my teeth

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    I find women sexier when they wear whatever the hell they want.

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    jenmar17 wrote: »
    Psshh you guys are so objectifying ;):p .....

I find @jaymvita sexier in a short skirt with a sexy red garter on his thigh that I can pull off with my teeth

This scenario is not an entirely unfamiliar one. That's all I'll say about that. ;)

Moving on ...
  • jenmar17
    And I prefer @Athos282‌ in this

qo9zai7mm07u.jpg

But back to the subject at hand....Psshh you boys and your objectification ;):p .....
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Would it really matter?
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    skirts, pants, shorts, slacks, yoga pants....all sexy
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    edited March 2015
    I prefer myself in skirts because legs for days.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    I prefer them naked, js B)
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    I prefer myself in skirts because legs for days.

Perfect!!
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited March 2015
    lol @ this thread! :joy:

jymu66lppn58.jpg

some visuals... you must add visuals when dealing with these kind of things! :joy:

k8kmb9unb8ej.jpg

OR

y38lvvue6zrp.jpg

but agree sexy is sexy :blush:
  • fitbit8
    fitbit8 Posts: 560 Member
    Skirts and heels please!!!!
  • jenmar17
    eff the heels. When you try to run away from me at the end of the night...I need to be able to chase you.
  • Tina232910
    Tina232910 Posts: 2 Member
    I find men sexy in kilts! :)
  • R.I.P. Spock, prefer to see women respect themselves, if they don't,they never will respect any one else, but pants,or skirts,are both OK as long as there is no camel toes or booties showing, question,would you want your lady dressing like a lady or a tramp? Just saying.:-)

Maybe that respect ought to begin with women who make comments like this. Calling someone a tramp for the way they dress is so 1920s. Who knows to what extent they respect themselves. Not your business. Nor is it your business to judge them.

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    swole_elsa wrote: »
    I find sexy women to be sexy

you are sexy!! Sorry..js!
  • Jobal54
    Jobal54 Posts: 433
    Tight yoga pants!
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    I prefer men in skirt and heels. Does that mean you guys will run out and get some?