Sweets !!

Options
I just had lunch ( therefore Not hungry), buuuut I just ate 4 small cookies. Grrrr. The big problem is, they're sitting just a few feet away from me, Want More! They're not even that great! Not at home or I'd pitch them, hide them or something.

Replies

• fitbit8
    fitbit8 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Always room for Sweets!!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've eaten 4 medium sized cookies today, and a cinnamon roll. Some days you just need to eat sweets!
  • SlimBride2Be2016
    SlimBride2Be2016 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a baker! I love baking sweets, but I love to eat them even more, that's my biggest problem.. If I treat myself to sweets, I normally double one of my exercises. So if I eat 200 calories of sweets, I'll burn 400 calories just for the sweets.. Doc said its not what you eat but how much of it you ate compared to how much you burned off, so double your calorie intake number when you exercise..
  • debbie41
    debbie41 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! I just ate a brownie this morning that I didn't want. But it looked so good! I even stood by the trash and was going to throw half of it away! didn't happen. ugh!! I feel your pain! I buy sweets at the house for the kids I have (daycare) and my husband is a sweet eater, (he is not over weight). I keep them out of site. but this was on the counter! Im not going to beat myself up over it. its done. I WILL eat better the rest of the day! B)
  • jglovicz
    jglovicz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a baker! I love baking sweets, but I love to eat them even more, that's my biggest problem.. If I treat myself to sweets, I normally double one of my exercises. So if I eat 200 calories of sweets, I'll burn 400 calories just for the sweets.. Doc said its not what you eat but how much of it you ate compared to how much you burned off, so double your calorie intake number when you exercise..

That's a good idea - double the calorie burn of the sweets you eat! I'll have to try that...Now I just try to make it fit into my calorie goals...but maybe I can do something in between. I won't give up good food/sweets- life is too short not to eat the things you like (good thing I also like running).