22 from Croydon, London UK!
  • CaiPa175
    CaiPa175 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yep, London, feel free to add.
  • Reefboy1980
    Reefboy1980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Northampton here, been using the app for around 2 yrs, best tool I've used in reaching goals. Only just realised there was a community of like minded people....feel free to add me :)
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Just moved from Lancashire to North Yorkshire. Love interactive friends so feel free to add :)
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Middlesbrough. Anyone is welcome to add me if they want to! :smile:
  • wolfie640
    wolfie640 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    A sunny Suffolk here....400+ logging streak. Anyone can add me :)
  • sarahrowex
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the UK too! I'm starting my diet tomorrow hoping to lose 4stone, I don't know about anyone else but I am fed up of being called the fat one! Does anyone have any tips of advice?

Thank you! X
  • dechelonian
    dechelonian Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Howdy all, I'm in Edinburgh. Just started using this fantastic app last week. Feel free to add me :)
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in Suffolk... Feel free to add me ;)
  • ancassell
    ancassell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Norfolk :)
  • Demogorgan
    Demogorgan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm from sunny Staffordshire, been on here a while but haven't been active for various reasons. Looking to get back on it anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • pinkhaze620
    Options
    I'm from Bournemouth :)
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Southend on sea, here, I log daily, feel free to add me
    Pretty much on maintenance now, but always looking to shed a little extra :)
  • ElFantasma57
    ElFantasma57 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined on Saturday and I'm from Surrey. Motivated by joining in with a few friends at work looking to lose weight, a desire to reduce tummy size, and a return to 5k ParkRuns. Feel free to add (especially as I am not sure how to do it).
  • thespringbuck
    thespringbuck Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    South African but live in Worcestershire, wife is 'davmue' on here too.
  • milla1985
    milla1985 Posts: 153 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    London here! I started on here about 10 months ago now but have been flagging since the start of 2015. I'd find it useful to have more UK based friends as well, particularly as I like looking at people's diaries and getting inspiration.

Plus the more UK based people on here, the less time I have to spend going through the list of food entries to find something measured in grams rather than cups!

So please do add me; I really like the community on here.
  • Ben9CFC
    Ben9CFC Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm from Bristol, if anyone wants to add me, please do. Started MFP at the beginning of the year and still going strong. Always could do with some more friends on here.

• kthew12
    kthew12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yknow I didn't even know about the community side of this app until last week, so glad I found it!
  • Bogditzy
    Bogditzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    25 , Chester :smile:
  • LittleNell107
    LittleNell107 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    kthew12 wrote: »
    Yknow I didn't even know about the community side of this app until last week, so glad I found it!

Ha! I'm the same - I've been doing MFP off and on for a couple of years... found the Communities now and hopefully can use them to make me a bit more accountable or sticking to my goals.