New to MFP. My goal is to lose around 80 lbs. Need friends.

Options
I made up my mind at the beginning of February to lose weight. I could tell it was effecting my health and that I have little to no energy. I'm trying to eat healthier and reduce the amount I eat. I've started doing the food diary and that has helped some. Yesterday was the first day that I got out and exercised. I walked for 30 minutes and felt much better afterwards. I weighed this morning and I've lost 10lbs since I've gotten serious about losing weight. I need friends for support and to encourage me on the days I'm struggling to keep a healthier lifestyle.

Replies

• littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hi Id love to be your buddy. I will motivate you and you motivate me to reach our goals. I know about losing a lot of weight as I once was in the 200+ now im trying to lose thr last 20lbs.
  • BeckyLD2015
    Options
    Wow! 10lb is great! Im beginning tomorrow and I have a lot to lose so feel free to add me and we can support each other
  • brittjrogg
    brittjrogg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! I too am just starting and I need to loose a little over 60 pounds. We are on a long journey but we are in this together! You can add me and we can help each other through this!
  • SlimBride2Be2016
    SlimBride2Be2016 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Needing motivational friends, I broke my ankle last July and still trying to recover from that. I'm 27, standing at 5'4, weighing in at 192 lbs
  • 1supeRNerd
    1supeRNerd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting restarted (yet again :\ ) on my goal to lose 80-100 lbs. and would love to have a partner. We could keep each other motivated in this long process. I know I could use it. :)
  • missjonimarie
    Options
    Hiya! I'm new here, and just wanted to share my week victory of 3 lbs down! I have a long way to go, but could also use friends and people to keep me motivated and accountable.
    I'm a SAHM to 5 kids, 34yrs ols, 5'10" & 269lbs.
  • Flirtin_With_Disaster
    Options
    Anyone here feel free to add me. I'm 48 and a night shift nurse. I am a mom to 5. I still have about 45 pounds to go.