Starting again- Bluffton, Indiana

Options
34/m/246. Most I have ever weighed in my life. Been doing the Couch 2 5k the past 3 weeks and it's starting to become a good addiction. Also been doing a light weightlifting workout 3 days a week (11 lifts-1 set of 10) just to "workout" and avoid the soreness of not exercising for a while...pun intended. I plan on starting a more rigorous routine this week focusing on target areas (Monday-chest & tris Tuesday-back & bi's Wednesday-leg,shoulders, & abs...etc.) I will lift 6 days a week and continue the C25K three days a week. I am also going to do the 24 day Advocare Challenge starting mid-March. The hardest part will be eating right. Going to do fruit and Greek yogurt for breakfast, raw veggies and tuna for lunch, and a lot of chicken/brown rice/ and grilled veggies meals for supper. For snacks, I will do trail mix (minus the m&m's), granola bars, fruit, and protein shakes. Looking for someone to help me be accountable and would like to help someone do the same. My target weight would be 225 by June 1st. I think it's reachable and hoping to get there sooner than later.

Replies