61 lbs LOST in One Year....My success story!

Options
I just created a new blog about my journey over the last year and how I lost over 60 lbs. Please take a few minutes and check it out at: www.kimsjourneytoahealthierlife.blogspot.com

I truly hope to inspire, motivate and encourage anyone in their weight loss journey....you CAN do it...but you have to FIGHT for it and BELIEVE in yourself that you can achieve your weight loss goals! We are all in this together!!

I still have 30-35 lbs to lose...so I'm still on my journey and deal with struggles and victories every day, week, month, etc! I hope that you will follow me on my blog or at least take the time to share it with others who are trying to lose weight.

I'm not selling anything...I lost all of my weight the natural way, eating right and exercising!!

I would love to be your friend on MFP or Facebook...so please send me a request!!

Thank you!!

Replies

• kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    BUMP So I can read it later.
  • shiggity
    shiggity Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job! I lived in Colorado Springs for 10 years. Just moved to Seattle last May!
  • anafernandezcom
    Options
    awesome! thanks :)
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

This is truly amazing...I hope a can stay on my journey like you!!!
    I did send you a friend request...I have a journey ahead and hope one of these days I can have a post like this!!
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    Girl! Your progress is amazing! So inspiring for the rest of us. Thank you for posting, and keep up the good work. You look fantastic!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats on your succes
  • tbersahaja
    tbersahaja Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow... You are very inspiring me...

I just start this week.. Hope I can make any very good progress as you did..
  • Bryce58
    Bryce58 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much - your Blog was well worth the visit. Best wishes.
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Will deffo be reading this later :) So amazing to lose 60 lbs. Thats over a lb a week :) Every single week of the year :)

x
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    amazing story. you look so much younger and prettier. well done. all glory to God.
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great story Kim!! Your after pics are great and you look amazing, Thanks for sharing and good luck on the rest of your weight loss journey!!:flowerforyou:
  • Skydemon53
    Skydemon53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great story Kim; and if your sucess influences just one person (but I'm sure it will be more), you have given that person back their life. You have shown what work and dedication can do for someone. You are right, you can't look at this as a diet, but a new way of life. Congratulations, and I look forward to you reaching that goal!
  • catd62
    catd62 Posts: 20
    Options
    Kim I already have you on my friends list but I am going to read your blog right now. You are doing an awesome job and I admire you for trying to help inspire other people to keep on their weight loss journey. I know how you feel.
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bump
  • debbie4health
    Options
    Incredible!! I too rejoined WW in January (LT member even) and have lost 26# so far. I know I am much older, but still encouraged by your loss. I am so glad you are tackling this now, you will be so glad you did. Enjoy your family for many years ti come!!

Side note, so did you take a break from points counting, or are you now counting calories, or like me doing both for awhile? lol
  • Candothis
    Candothis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing. your success is motivating! congratulation on your accomplishments and you look absolutely amazing!
  • kimphillips36
    kimphillips36 Posts: 125
    Options
    Incredible!! I too rejoined WW in January (LT member even) and have lost 26# so far. I know I am much older, but still encouraged by your loss. I am so glad you are tackling this now, you will be so glad you did. Enjoy your family for many years ti come!!

Side note, so did you take a break from points counting, or are you now counting calories, or like me doing both for awhile? lol

Thank you so much!! I have stopped counting points and only track the calories, but I'm paying close attention to the carbs, fat and sodium!! All of these nutrients play a role in our weight loss!!
  • kimphillips36
    Options
    thank you for sharing. your success is motivating! congratulation on your accomplishments and you look absolutely amazing!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
  • kimphillips36
    Options
    Kim I already have you on my friends list but I am going to read your blog right now. You are doing an awesome job and I admire you for trying to help inspire other people to keep on their weight loss journey. I know how you feel.

Thank you Cat! You're doing so well too....looking forward to reading your blog too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!