Music motivation?

Options
Hey everyone!

I need to make a workout playlist, so I was just wondering what songs are on yours?

Also, if anyone would like to add me so we can support and encourage each other, you're more than welcome to. Let's do this! :smile:

Replies

• Neil1139
    Neil1139 Posts: 10
    Options
    Avicii's "hey brother" and "wake me up", Katy perry "eye of the tiger" and "roar", Elbow "one day like this", One Republic "counting stars" .............. amongst others. Feel Free to add me :)
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Neil1139 wrote: »
    Avicii's "hey brother" and "wake me up", Katy perry "eye of the tiger" and "roar", Elbow "one day like this", One Republic "counting stars" .............. amongst others. Feel Free to add me :)

Some good choices that I wouldn't have thought of, thank you.

I've sent you a friend request :smile:
  • dechelonian
    dechelonian Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You'll laugh, but I'm learning Italian so I uploaded a bunch of Italian audio books to my phone and I only listen to them while exercising. For me that's motivational enough, otherwise I won't learn niente! :smiley:
  • afacetocallhome
    Options
    You'll laugh, but I'm learning Italian so I uploaded a bunch of Italian audio books to my phone and I only listen to them while exercising. For me that's motivational enough, otherwise I won't learn niente! :smiley:

That's a great idea! Hope the learning and exercise are both going well. :smile:
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Music feeds the soul :)
    I get motivated by some obscure stuff
    Joe Bonamassa (anything from him)
    Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Red Right Hand
    Pretty much anything from Cougar Town sound track (guilty pleasure)
    And if I'm ramping up
    Muse and Rage against the Machine

• LoveListenSavour
    Options
    Totally book marking this! Always looking for new music
  • afacetocallhome
    Options
    lauracups wrote: »
    Music feeds the soul :)
    I get motivated by some obscure stuff
    Joe Bonamassa (anything from him)
    Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Red Right Hand
    Pretty much anything from Cougar Town sound track (guilty pleasure)
    And if I'm ramping up
    Muse and Rage against the Machine

It's all about what works best for you, I'm just in the exploring stage right now so I love hearing any suggestions. :smile: Also, I can't believe I forgot about Rage Againt The Machine! They have such good songs to get me going. Thank you!
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I listen to Staind and Alice in Chains. Really loud rock music puts me in a great workout mood . . . :smiley:
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I need to make a workout playlist, so I was just wondering what songs are on yours?

Also, if anyone would like to add me so we can support and encourage each other, you're more than welcome to. Let's do this! :smile:

Thats a hard one since I am in lot of stuff :D Sometimes I like techno,electro, Calvin Harris, David Guetta,Flo Rida, then I want to listen to 90s hits then it is Keny West or hip hop.
  • Katerina9408
    Options
    but my all time fav are RHCP,Coldplay and Nirvana
  • sabrinaanporter
    sabrinaanporter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Afrojack- Take over Control :that helps me run
    Calvin Harris- You Used to Hold Me
    Deniz Koyu- Follow You
    Dillon Francis- We Make it Bounce

These are my favorites and keep me energized throughout my workouts. :smile: Hopefully you like them.
  • afacetocallhome
    Options
    Thank you :smiley:
  • Katerina9408
    Options
    I listen also to lot of Romanian singers - Andreea Banica, Inna, Akcen....
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I listen mainly to underground progressive house, techno, trance and psytrance :D So if you would like some choices from among that I will send links :)
  • afacetocallhome
    Options
    I listen mainly to underground progressive house, techno, trance and psytrance :D So if you would like some choices from among that I will send links :)

Thank you for the offer, but it's not really my kind of thing. I'm sure there's others out there who would love to pick your brain for recommendations, though! :smile:
  • nd1111
    nd1111 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am kind of old school so I have lots of songs by Corona