Any new moms want to be friends?

Options
My baby is 15 weeks and I am exclusively breastfeeding. I haven't been trying to lose my baby weight because I didn't want to affect my supply, but now that it's established I feel like I can start the process. I have about 30/35 lbs to lose. If you are a new mom and want to be friends, let me know!
-KK

Replies

• Bexyf
    Bexyf Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey my bubba is 7weeks old :) will send a request over xx
  • Addicct
    Addicct Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • faaizahassan25
    faaizahassan25 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My baby is 6 months and I just started. Want to lose 50 pounds
  • faaizahassan25
    faaizahassan25 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will send a request
  • Electra0928
    Electra0928 Posts: 7
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My daughter is 9 months and I also breastfeed and have been worried about limiting my calorie intake and how it would affect supply. Feel free to add me! I need motivation! :D
  • jenbelew
    jenbelew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My baby is 10 months and I've for about 40 lbs to lose I'll send a request!
  • iscrm4iscrm
    Options
    My baby is 6 weeks old. I'm able to start exercising next week and could use some friends. Please add me to the group :)
  • nono706
    nono706 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd like some more mom friends, too please. My baby is 3 months, I've been watching what I eat for three weeks now. Looking forward to shedding this weight and feeling more like myself again.
  • SUPERSIZESWEETPEA
    SUPERSIZESWEETPEA Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mum in London UK of 2 beautiful girls aged 11 months and 2 years old, feel free to add me x
  • kjohare
    kjohare Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I had my third (and last) baby on Boxing Day and am looking to lose the baby weight too. I'm breastfeeding so am looking to lose 1-2lb per week. Good luck
  • ajengels
    ajengels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My baby is 5 weeks old and in exclusively breastfeeding but trying to lose weight as well. I will send you an add!
  • saradaniels733
    saradaniels733 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a first time momma. Baby girl is 6weeks old. I'm hoping to lose 50 pounds! Needs some friend request to share my diary. I think it help that others can see it.
  • MrsSuarez91
    Options
    I just had my 2nd baby boy 3 weeks ago :) my first is 20 months. I want to lose 20lbs to be back to my pre pregnancy weight.
  • Saucy_Yoda
    Saucy_Yoda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My boyo is 7 weeks old. I'm exclusively breastfeeding but have about 20 pounds to lose. I lost a lot of strength and endurance while pregnant, so I'm looking forward to getting some of that back!
  • bigliser
    bigliser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My baby is six weeks and I have 50 pounds to lose. I need friends on here, but don't know how to add. Also, does mfp have an allowance for breastfeeding? Thanks
  • heatherambrose12
    heatherambrose12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! I'm a first time mom, have a little one who will be 4 weeks old on Thursday. I had a C- section, so i cant start exercising quite yet, but figured I'd get back in the habit of tracking what i eat until then. I'm pumping to get little man what he needs, and also wondered if mfp can allow for the extra calories needed.
  • Veg2Run
    Veg2Run Posts: 2
    Options
    My little guy is 9 months old and we are still breastfeeding. I have about 45 lbs to lose. I'm just starting to see the scale move without affecting my supply!
  • suziemohamed
    suziemohamed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My baby is 11 months and still breastfeeding between meals.. And I need to lose 35lbs. Add me. TQ.
  • gracenessence
    gracenessence Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd like some more mommy friends, too. My baby boy is 11 weeks, and I have a 22 month old and a 4 yr old, both girls. I've got a lot of baby weight to lose! Feel free to add me. I'll do the same!
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'd love some mommy friends! I have two little girls that will be 3 and 1 this May. I have about 35lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! :)