30 mins on my elliptical!

Options
dawnmmc
dawnmmc Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
30 mins on the elliptical. I hardly ever exercise on Sundays. They're usually my rest days but it felt great!

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • tbilly20
    tbilly20 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Elliptical is one of my favorites. Easy to watch a movie and zone out.
  • smichellestevenson
    Options
    I spent the afternoon shopping for an elliptical. Overwhelming amount of choices. Leaning towards a Scwinn or Xterra. Any suggestions?
  • jnicb
    jnicb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I spent the afternoon shopping for an elliptical. Overwhelming amount of choices. Leaning towards a Scwinn or Xterra. Any suggestions?

I have the Schwinn 430 and love it. Has a fan and speakers that you can plug media into. It also is very smooth and you can adjust the crossramp manually. Would recommend.
  • smichellestevenson
    Options
    Thanks. The Scwinn 430 is one that I looked at.
  • prcivichb
    prcivichb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure where you are located but sports authority in central FL is clearing out their old floor models. We bought the schwinn journey 4.5 (same as 470) for $400.
  • bhrc4
    bhrc4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I bought the Journey 4.5 before Christmas. Generally happy with it, not happy with the Schwinn Connect website. I often have to upload the file from my Journey multiple times to get it to work. It would be nice if it connected with WiFi, but it's USB.
    The calorie count seems really low.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Way to get it!