Reached my goal - How to maintain?

Options
After 48 days I have finally reached my goal and lost over 20 pounds and 2-1/2 inches from my waste. Now how do I maintain this? I was hoping the program would tell me I reached my goal and then adjust my numbers showing how to maintain this but it didn't. Any helpful tips out there?

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i'm not there yet, but congrats to you and good luck!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Change your settings/ update profile and diet settings to maintain instead of lose. I did and it raised my numbers.
  • Pinkdestiny2
    Options
    If you go onto settings, you should be able to change your settings to maintain weight.
    x
  • aekriebs
    aekriebs Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm not there yet, but I know you can set your "goals" to maintenance mode and it will adjust your calories and ratios to maintain what you currently are. Try and that and see how it works!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    increase your calories a bit----very slowly---watch the scale closely. Find a calorie count that your body can handle without gaining weight.
  • Wollert
    Wollert Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you very much for the help everyone - I have it set to maintain and I will watch it closely!!! Thanks!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!