My Name is Kayla Rose

Options
kimmerroze
kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
:smile: Hello Everyone!! I just signed up! and cant wait to have a few weeks of using MFP under my belt! I am 21 and getting married and by golly I will look smokin hot in my wedding dress! I am determined!:smile:

Replies

• rclemens1221
    Options
    Good Luck Kayla!!!!!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • katerpillar1000
    katerpillar1000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla Rose...

So when are you getting married and where??

I'm getting married on 30th June in Gibraltar, so know how you feel about wanting to look perfect in your dress!

Good luck x
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in march, in Seattle Washington! Dont you wish sometimes that you could look into the future and see exactly what you were going to look like if you continue working out? lol it would be some sure motivation! I know it would definately keep me on track! lol
  • sevelanne
    sevelanne Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla Rose...

So when are you getting married and where??

I'm getting married on 30th June in Gibraltar, so know how you feel about wanting to look perfect in your dress!

Good luck x

Hey, I'm from Gibraltar, although residing in the UK at the moment - should be nice weather for you in June :o)
  • HisLadyRose
    HisLadyRose Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome Kayla Rose ...

Best wishes for you in your up and coming wedding ... I am sure that you will LOOK great in your dress. Take plenty of pictures to share with us here ... so have a good one and good luck !!
  • ceedee76
    ceedee76 Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome!