Looking for support 100 pounds to lose

Looking to add some friends for support in the journey I started about 100 times!

Replies

• PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Add me, I'll happily support you in this journey :)
  • cheryl2heart
    cheryl2heart Posts: 7 Member
    I am here for you. I am in the same boat. 100 pounds to lose for the umpteenth time. Write me anytime.
  • Add me, I have around 80lbs to lose and would be happy to help you stay motivated :)
  • taragilmer333
    taragilmer333 Posts: 3 Member
    Would love to be friends. I have just started my journey to leaving 100 lbs behind.
  • I have 60 pounds to lose before the end of the year
  • Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    Hi! I'm in the same boat! 100 pounds to lose and I'd like to do it by the end of the year!
  • tomsarno
    tomsarno Posts: 105 Member
    I did it in less then 24 months. just keep at it.
  • itzsimba
    itzsimba Posts: 209 Member
    I got you!! And you got this!!
  • ehdub
    ehdub Posts: 37 Member
    same boat! would like to lose 75-90
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    edited February 2015
    I've got over 100 pounds to go still. Feel free to add me. There is also a group dedicated to losing 100

Let's Lose 100+
  • addr3
    addr3 Posts: 1
    I am a noob with the app, but a pro at trying to loose my 100lbs, never give up, just start your diet again each morning, before you know it 6 months go by and you have made serious progress!
  • Add me! I just started today. Doing the 21 day fix and counting calories. I need all the motivation I can get. I need to loose 75-100 pounds. I'm hoping this lifestyle change will actually stick
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me
  • I have at least 60lbs to loose! And get married in September!! Please add me too
  • Ogopogo
    Ogopogo Posts: 58 Member
    I have 97 more to go - feel free to add me. We can do this thing together.
  • chasfound
    chasfound Posts: 22 Member
    add me! I have 67lbs to go to reach my 1st goal. If I am not happy with that then I will set a second :)
  • sgrosick
    sgrosick Posts: 14
    Add me! I have 100 pounds to loose myself, been down this same road so many times.
  • lh760298
    lh760298 Posts: 5
    Add me! I'm new here but I too am try to lose 100lbs. I would like to give and get some help.
  • tayehjea wrote: »
    Looking to add some friends for support in the journey I started about 100 times!

Here for you bud :) Do add me
  • leahmhess
    leahmhess Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! We are all here for the same reason. Why not do it together!
  • akcoco87
    akcoco87 Posts: 23 Member
    Add me :) I need to lose 75-80 lbs. I'm just starting out and would love the support. (Anyone else on here feel free to add me too!)
  • justme2b
    justme2b Posts: 9
    Yes!!! Add me!! I would be happy to.
  • fluffybookworm
    fluffybookworm Posts: 11 Member
    I'm also looking to lose around 100 pounds, feel free to add me
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    edited March 2015
    Any of you feel free to add me, i have 80lns to lose, and I have started over soon many times too!
  • OwlCherri
    OwlCherri Posts: 13 Member
    I'm here!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    I also have 100+ to lose. I'm only on pound 5 of my 125lb journey.
  • AyaRowan
    AyaRowan Posts: 80 Member
    Hey there, good luck on your journey! It's always the hardest to get started, but once you start seeing results (your body and weight will change slowly at first so have realistic expectations). My highest weight was at 318lb back in 2007. Lost a bit on my own, then the weight started coming back. I was at 303lb when I joined MFP in January of 2013, now I'm 222lb. 96lb less than my highest weight!

If anyone ever needs a friend, advice, motivation, or just wants to ask a question feel free to add me or send a message.
  • trace3690
    trace3690 Posts: 7 Member
    Go ahead and add me! I want to lose 100ish pounds, so let's do this together!
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Stay strong! You can do this :D
  • tsweeney1
    tsweeney1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm starting over, once again, and realize some support from others facing the same challenges would be helpful. I have about 75lbs to lose. I lost it once before in my younger years, harder now that I'm older. Who can relate?