Looking for some inspiration, and MFP friends!

Options
Good morning!

I've recently "restarted" my journey, after a long overdue wake up call (friend sent me a picture of us, 2 years back and it was jarring to see how much bigger I am now than I was). I'm looking for some friends to motivate me, I do well with encouraging words, tips and seeing others succeed. I am 24, 5'0 157lbs. Anyone interested in motivation friend me!

Annemarie

Replies

• Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome...!
  • amanda07425
    amanda07425 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Friended you!! We all need help & motivation!! :)
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me
  • adrianneyk
    adrianneyk Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi there-
    Welcome to my world. The wake up call that is. Add me. I too am looking for folks to take the journey with.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I've recently "restarted" my journey, after a long overdue wake up call (friend sent me a picture of us, 2 years back and it was jarring to see how much bigger I am now than I was). I'm looking for some friends to motivate me, I do well with encouraging words, tips and seeing others succeed. I am 24, 5'0 157lbs. Anyone interested in motivation friend me!

Annemarie

Hi Annemarie feel free to add me I think I can will motivate you if I can do this so can you so wellcome aboard and lets do this together good luck and stay focus you will make it.

lanenalatina (Olga) :flowerforyou:

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    hiya

welcome

i have added you also ;-)
  • jwheele
    jwheele Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. New "friend" coming your way!