in need of loyal supporters!

Options
Saltfae
Saltfae Posts: 82 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Crystal, and I am back to make life changes . I want, nay, need to lose this extra 100 pounds. It has been worse, i weighed 300 pounds in 2011.Got down to 198 when depression struck my life. I had always struggled with depression but had thought it was under control. Medications were part of my massive weight gain.But i digress.

Anywho, i am up to 265, and ready to bring this weight down to 160ish. I need support, people who wont let me crap out again. I will do the same for you :)

Also, i type mostly on my phone, and its impossible frustrating, so dont jump all over me for grammer and spelling. I am doing my best.

Replies

• snydhead
    snydhead Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, Crystal. It sounds like we have similar backgrounds! I'm new to MFP so I don't really know how to navigate around the site very well, but I'm sure I will learn how in time. I'd love to support you. Within the last 16 months, I have lost 134 pounds. Never thought it would happen for me. I've been there, done that, with every diet. Hope to see you around the site! Peace be the Journey!
  • ReneeG734
    ReneeG734 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Renee. I'm new to the site as well but would be happy to lend some support. We're in this together!
  • Saltfae
    Options
    Thank you for the support!
  • Bangaranga
    Options
    Hi Crystal!

Looks like we've got pretty similar targets! I'm just starting out too and always happy to support people on their journey, so feel free to add me. :D
  • naturechick216
    Options
    Hi crystal!!
    I've used MFP before and lost 15 lbs..then stopped and have been struggling! Thanks for your post..im excited to have good support!!
  • Saltfae
    Options
    No problem naturechick! Bein healthy is hard, so we must stick together!
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I went from 192 to now 139 since I joined MFP in April. I would be happy to support you!
  • Saltfae
    Options
    bumpity bump