Trying again!

Options
hi I'm new to this I have been struggling with my weight for a while but I'm in it 100% now I'm also going to start T25.

Replies

• balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hiya - you can do it! I'm starting again today too.....had 18 months off after a bad knee injury. I now have to re-lose the 3 stone I lost 5 years ago. I love Shaun T - don't have T25 but want it. Not sure if my knee can take the impact anymore though :-(

I'll send you a friend request - would love to share the journey. Good luck x
  • mily_11
    mily_11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I have added you already yes I think I really need the support so here we go.
  • blthulhu
    blthulhu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also starting again.

At the moment I'm just trying to get back into the swing of recording everything & also trying to add some exercise to my otherwise incredibly sedentary day, so I may not be much help, but you're more than welcome to add me.

Good luck!
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Balibee T25 is better for people with knee injuries than Insanity etc as there are modified moves for each bit to avoid jumping.

Mily - well done, you will love the programme. Well, it's sort of a love/hate thing but you will definitely love the results! X
  • AmiSibbick
    Options
    Hello everybody! I'm back, after giving up towards the tail end of 2014. Feels good to be logging again, off to spin tonight! xx
  • 1234usmc
    1234usmc Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I did insanity about 5 years go. It is rough on your knees. Lots of hopping. First few rounds my legs were shaking so bad I could hardly walk. You got this!!! Good luck.
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it after falling off the wagon in December. Feel free to add me. I'll likely be starting T25 next Monday :)
  • Makeitfun
    Makeitfun Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm back after after a long time of not counting macro's. I was just tired w/work and school everything that we all go through. I stopped working out due to a chest infection but i'm over it now and trying to get back up there.
  • tabithat1
    tabithat1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again with losing weight and getting in shape. Need all the help/motivation I can get. I want to take it slow and be consistent.