my weight loss is showing up wrong...

Options
sheilahbb
sheilahbb Posts: 20 Member
I have loss more than what the app is showing...I had use this app in 2011 with a different weight and it still has that weight. But recently when I started using this again I as of Feb. I put my weight that was totally different from the weight in 2011.. I have loss 6lbs it only states 2lbs???

Replies

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Mine too! Very frustrating. I've tried adjusting the time line to show only last two months etc but still shows only 3lbs when I've lost 6?!
  • Khalstead0517
    Khalstead0517 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You have to go on your pc and change it. There are directions in the faq section.
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    On a PC go to home->Check-In-> and at the bottom of the chart it says "edit previous entries" click that and you can delete your old entries
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in there you can change your starting weight in your profile. I can't find it but I know it's there because I've done it each time I've started over!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You have to go in and manually change the previous entries.
  • eml298
    eml298 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ^What they said. What I did was go to "edit previous entries" and adjust my very first entry to my starting weight two weeks ago (even though that was not my weight at that time). Since MFP compares with your very first entry, that's how the ticker counts. Good luck! :) Congrats on dropping some lbs! :)
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight.
  • sheilahbb
    sheilahbb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!