Anyone between 5'0 & 5'3 Trying to lose the last 5-10 pounds? add me :)

Options
Hi I am 5'1 petite trying to lose the last 5 and maintain my weight. I workout 4/5 times a week and have been seeing amazing results. Just wanted support and friends with similar goals.

Replies

• LeeMarie317
    LeeMarie317 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm not fat per say but I'm trying to tone up and get a flatter tummy. I'm currently 5'3 and 119. :)
  • deedeeandboo
    Options
    I am 5'1" and weigh 123 lb. My goal weight is 118 lb. I totally agree about the last 5! I am making good choices, but the weight loss seems to have slowed down!
  • edeniverville
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. But, I am in a similar situation. I am 5'3" and, over the last 2 years, my weight climbed from 115 to 125 lbs. I am just trying to get my slimmer figure back for the summer. Feel free to share any advice. :smile: I wish you guys a great day!
  • kristornea
    Options
    hey there. im 5'2 and my current weight is 110 lbs. just trying to maintain my weight or loss a little bit fat. i workout thrice a week. btw, goodluck to your goal! :)
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2 and I'm at 125 lbs. Looking to get to 115 lbs. Anyone is more than welcome to add me :)
  • cskye333
    cskye333 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and am currently around 117 lbs. I'd like to get down to around 110 and tone my stomach and arms. I'd appreciate all of the advice and motivation I could get, especially since I just had a particularly bad week; I'm getting back on track, but I definitely wouldn't want to slip back into bad habits in the long run. I am always looking for friends, so feel free to add me!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'1" and somewhere around 113 - not so sure I want to lose weight but I do want to lean out a little :) Winter is wrecking my motivation so I can always use a kick in the butt.
  • Claude1985
    Claude1985 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im 5ft2" and 120. Trying to maintain and tone my stomach.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm 5'2, currently 117. (~1400 cals/day but not super strict about it.) I lift three days a week with some cardio thrown in here and there. I'm really just trying to get fit. So I'm more concerned with what's in the mirror than what's on the scale right now.

• tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am losing the last 10 or so, the second time around! I am 5'2.5", currently 130 lbs, and I want to be back between 120 and 125, but I will settle for maintaining and recomping! I was very successful the first time around, 5 years ago, using the MFP plan, but it is not working so well this time--age and Perimenopausal changes have made it much more challenging.

I'm currently eating a total of 1500 cals per day, and I lift 3 days a week and run (slowly) or do other cardio 3 days.
  • Yogagirl2195
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 5'2" and I weigh 115. I'm looking to maintain my weight but build muscle. Plus fix my crappy diet. Add me if you would like
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Oh can I join too? I am 5'3 and in UK weight I'm just over 9 stone and want to be 7lbs lighter....