Who has been the most support to you..on here?

Options
1235»

Replies

• misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    In no particular order:

Allisonmrn
    Alicia
    Tillman
    Glamorous - Nina
    Nikki - Nik Nak
    My Mila
    Rocksy
    jjmk54 - Jamie
    ubabe - Donna
    Typh83
    Renee
    Tennisbabe
    CharliesAngel
    Meg78

I have a very supportive list!! Probably the hottest too!!

Awww....thanks Tony!! Love ya too babe!!
    formerly known as jjmk54

My entire friend list is AWESOME and so damn hott!! They are my motivation ever day!!

12309460.png
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    honestly, there are too many to name.....

....so i can't really call out just a few without hurting others....so y'all are awesome!!!

Agreed! There are a good 20 people that are always there to motivate me. About 5 who really push me to stop acting like a little wimpy b***** when things don't always go perfectly...

*in my bestcartman voice* I LOVE YOU GUYS! :blushing:
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm so lucky to have an amazing support system here . I couldn't do it without ALL my friends and I must thank Helloitsdan for his road map :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Most support to me has bee ProudTexan71 and Dudagarcia. No offence to the loads of others who are great, but they have been there from the start and have stuck with me through thick and thin. Love the pair of ya
    !
    :flowerforyou:

You have been great support also :)
    Thank u Eddie
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Wow - I don't think I could list everyone. Just go look at my friend list and you'll see my biggest supporters. I think 90% of my FL is ALWAYS there for me; they are funny, motivational, inspirational and keep me going.

THANKS TO ALL!!! :drinker:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll play for real.

These MFPeople have made a tangible difference in my life and my quest for greatness.

Captain_Apollo for being my lifting yoda neighbor and showing me all the ways of lifting, the guys side of the gym and how to be stronger every day than I was the day before (I reached 165 yesterday btw)
    BrettPGH - for always either calling me on my bull**** or having my back, knowing which one I need at what time
    smilesformiles - for keeping me kind and remembering there is always another perspective
    yo_andi for being real and giving a sht and getting on here every day and saying LETS GO!!!
    auroranflash - for snark, warmth, giggles, sexual innuendo and persistence and always going forward no matter what throws her backwards.
    someletters_Titanium the ripped dizzled one who would never apologize for progress, for strength, for weakness, for vulnerability, for being amazing, for falling, for getting back up- nothing is waste and everything is a lesson
    the lovelylifter who's gentle smile represents so much uncanny strength
    uponthisfirebrandrock for all the technical info that helps keep me uninjured, thanks babe lol
    our bacon cakes baby - for everytime he shows up and starts talking shop about fitness out of nowhere and he has all this golden motivation
    chrisgt4 my super UK counterpart, leaping tall buildings in a single bound.
    Razique! now known as Mr Percival Hackworth - who understands what an overachiever I am and how hard that is to live with on your shoulders
    bronx montgomery, even though he doesnt live in NYC and has no right to keep fooling me into thinking he lives off the 6 train so I keep running in prospect park to piss him off cause he cant. Spartan.

there are more and many change from day to day but I needed to say these today.

also have to add will010574 for being my most unexpected guardian angel.
  • ElisaBeth1996
    ElisaBeth1996 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @lessismoreohio‌
    This person has been my inspiration and has helped motivate me, hopefully to be someone else's inspiration. I love having ohio supporting me and helping me stay on track.
    I couldn't thank you enough.
    ~Elisa❤️
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @Jennymommy5‌
    @FitFitzy331‌
    @fitnesskate90‌
    @runningagainstmyself
    @innerfitchick
    @‌‌Iissmack83
    @godlygirlgettingfit

I could go on and on and on. These guys have been my saviours. They push me when I need it and cheer me on. There are way more but my brain is sluggish and I can't remember
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Me.