1,000 Days of Logging

Options
BChanFit
BChanFit Posts: 209 Member
Crazy milestone. I’ve logged into MFP every single day for the past 1,000 days. I’m not sure if that’s dedication or insanity but there it is. Here are some things I’ve learned through my experiences the past 1,000 days:

Blog post w/pics ---> https://thebalancinggame.wordpress.com/

Admin - if blog links aren't allowed please remove, I just wasn't sure. :)

Replies

• Hotlana4
    Hotlana4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's huge and something to definitely be proud of :) I've just finished day 60... thanks for the motivation!
  • tfernan
    tfernan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow!! way to go!! That's very impressive.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow! I always think to myself something similar- dedication or insanity? Lol ill choose being insane if it means im healthy!
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    that was actually a really beautiful read. well done, love.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    And great story! I love hearing how youve progressed! Congrats!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Great story honey, Nexercise sounds interesting!
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    that is FANTASTIC I had a streak going of over 100 days and then I missed a day so I'm back to 40 days. Logging on every day is what helps me stay focused.

congratulations
  • peachinator
    peachinator Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! And I thought I was doing ok at 365 days... ;)

A little bit of insanity but that's a good thing in this case! Way to go.
  • jeffeberhard
    jeffeberhard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on all your success. Great write-up as well. I think I am going to start trying Nexercise.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    its a nice feeling to know you stuck with it that long
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How did you do it? I travel fairly regularly for events and vacations and sometimes am without internet access, so not even possible for me to go 365.
  • BChanFit
    BChanFit Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Part of what has made MFP so fun is all the camaraderie and support here. @SuggaD, My work has required lots of travel and I've found those are the times when I need the accountability of MFP even more. It's just become a habit - wake up, click the app, log what I can as accurately as I can and move on. Sometimes that means not logging any food or exercise but just popping in to see what others are doing helps keep momentum going. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!