some friends please!!

Options
ravinmel
ravinmel Posts: 2 Member
Hiya,, i joined this site today after visiting the doctor.... she told me about this site and said to try it,

Well i weigh in at 255.7 lbs and classed as morbidly obese. Im sick of feelin fat and looking a mess, I have no energy, feel tired all the time. I really need some friends and encouragement.
I want to lose at least 60lbs... so a lot to lose.

By the way,,,, my name is mel, im a mum of 3 and live in bristol uk

Replies

• trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    Hi Mel, feel free to add me. I am in the UK too (portsmouth).You are in the right place. Just takeyour time to plan your days nutrition with a splash of reasonable physical activity.You will get there soon.
  • Steph_Marie29
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My doctor sent me here too and it is working for me. You'll love the people here who will help you through.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I found this site on my own and have lost 45 pounds since November. I still have 79 to go! :blushing:
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Welcome, Mel. This really is a great site for support and encouragement. I will send you a friend request now :)
  • Sidneylog
    Sidneylog Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Mel :)
  • kherc18
    kherc18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new also - feel free to add me as a friend - the site really works and has a lot of neat functions!!!!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    definitely add me. a few months ago (december) i weighed in at 260 pds, now i'm a little under 240. with hard work and due diligence you can get that weight off. We're here, so get the support you need.

I have about 70 more to go most likely. :-)
  • mikedigesu
    mikedigesu Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Alabama in the U.S. and I want to welcome you to this site. I know EXACTLY how you feel and this site is GREAT! You'll find all sorts of support and love, along with the tools that WILL work for you. I joined this site back in March and I've lost 27 pounds so far. I have 83 more to go.

Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site It is a wonderful place to get lots of support and to track everything! :D Good luck to you! :smile: feel free to add me if you would like
  • keeks419
    keeks419 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Mel, Andi here. I've been a member for a while, but just got serious on May 1st when I started working with a personal trainer. I too am tired of feeling fat & having no energy. I would love to have some friends on here to help encourage and support me & I'd like to do the same. Please add me as a friend as well.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hiya,, i joined this site today after visiting the doctor.... she told me about this site and said to try it,

Well i weigh in at 255.7 lbs and classed as morbidly obese. Im sick of feelin fat and looking a mess, I have no energy, feel tired all the time. I really need some friends and encouragement.
    I want to lose at least 60lbs... so a lot to lose.

By the way,,,, my name is mel, im a mum of 3 and live in bristol uk

I know exsactly how you feel b/c I am in the same boat a you I also have to loose 60lbs or so and I join this paige thankz to one of my neighbors (a good friend) I found this paige to be great I have so many friends that have add me or I have add them and they are all been great motivation and support. You are not alone so wellcome aboard and just feel free to add me we need all the support and motivation and we are on the right track just have to keepgoing and eventually we will reach our goals.

:flowerforyou: lanenalatina (olga)

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lucky723
    lucky723 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm new as well feel free to add me if you want to!!!
  • jennamarie43
    jennamarie43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi...Im kinda new to all this too...If you ever fancy encouragement or a friend feel free to add me :smile:
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Kimberly,I also have 60lbs to loose! Ive just tarted my weightless journey Monday so I'm new too. Feel free to add me :)
  • Wish2BSkinny
    Options
    Welcome! I started this site as a place to get motivation and support. So far this is just what I needed! When I started my weight loss journey I needed to lose 90 pounds. I have 60 to go (unless I've set an unreasonble goal). Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Sunkissed118
    Options
    Welcome!! :D
  • CLeighSa
    CLeighSa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal. You are MORE than welcome to add me as a friend. Keep your chin up, and things will look up! Just think, you have already taking the first step! Add me if you would like.