Looking for support 100 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• akcoco87
    akcoco87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I need to lose 75-80 lbs. I'm just starting out and would love the support. (Anyone else on here feel free to add me too!)
  • justme2b
    justme2b Posts: 9
    Options
    Yes!!! Add me!! I would be happy to.
  • fluffybookworm
    fluffybookworm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose around 100 pounds, feel free to add me
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me, i have 80lns to lose, and I have started over soon many times too!
  • OwlCherri
    OwlCherri Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm here!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ to lose. I'm only on pound 5 of my 125lb journey.
  • AyaRowan
    AyaRowan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey there, good luck on your journey! It's always the hardest to get started, but once you start seeing results (your body and weight will change slowly at first so have realistic expectations). My highest weight was at 318lb back in 2007. Lost a bit on my own, then the weight started coming back. I was at 303lb when I joined MFP in January of 2013, now I'm 222lb. 96lb less than my highest weight!

If anyone ever needs a friend, advice, motivation, or just wants to ask a question feel free to add me or send a message.
  • trace3690
    trace3690 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me! I want to lose 100ish pounds, so let's do this together!
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Stay strong! You can do this :D
  • tsweeney1
    tsweeney1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over, once again, and realize some support from others facing the same challenges would be helpful. I have about 75lbs to lose. I lost it once before in my younger years, harder now that I'm older. Who can relate?
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I'm starting over as well for like the millionth time. I always start off good and then lose motivation after. I started off with 101 pounds to lose and still need to lose 90.
  • emipunk1
    emipunk1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Abt 70lbs to loose lets support each other

anyone adds me ill add bk right away
  • emipunk1
    emipunk1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    tsweeney1 wrote: »
    I'm starting over, once again, and realize some support from others facing the same challenges would be helpful. I have about 75lbs to lose. I lost it once before in my younger years, harder now that I'm older. Who can relate?

I can so relate! Lost abt 50 plus lbs abt 7 years ago but now it seems a lil harder even tho ive just started
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have 78 pounds to lose. You are welcome to add me. Good luck
  • kcirish1227
    kcirish1227 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new and in the same boat. Please add me!
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I've also started over way too many times.
  • cdorsey7194
    cdorsey7194 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here. At least 100 to lose. I have lost and gained the same 50 many times.
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I'm working on my second 100 lbs. Just take it one day, one pound at a time. It can be overwhelming if you think about having to lose 100 lbs.!
  • hollyday55
    hollyday55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have just under 100 lbs to lose. I desperately need support and encouragement. And the best way I know to GET support is to give it. Let's help each other.
  • CliMarie
    CliMarie Posts: 7
    Options
    I have been on here so many times, only to give up....then come back after putting on more weight again. I now have 90-100 lbs to lose, and to be honest I'm worried I won't be able to. I don't want to be the "fat one" my whole life. I'd love to be friends with anyone who reads this really! I need all the support I can get, and will always be there to give it back! And hopefully both of those together will keep me here this time! So add me please