20 & 30 Somethings losing 50+

Options
Looking for some friends to help keep me motivated and people I can support who have similar goals as I do. I am hoping to lose 1-2 lbs a week, with a long-term goal of 80-90 lbs total....but I know it takes baby steps and really want some friends who can help keep me on track. I want to focus more on myself and my health... not necessarily the number on the scale, but how I feel and be more tone and just feel better! Please add me and let's post together to help each other!

Replies

• sweetcaroline_
    sweetcaroline_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!! feel free to add me and we can support each other!!
  • rachhdavis
    rachhdavis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm right there as well and looking for all the support and motivation I can get!
  • agentmelindamay
    agentmelindamay Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm in much the same position. 26 years old with 60-70lbs to go. It' s a long old process so always greatful for more friends to support & be inspired by :smile:
  • katiely95
    katiely95 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's me! I've already lost about 22 lbs, but I still have a ways to go! Feel free to add me. :D
  • kmacintosh83
    kmacintosh83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here looking to add some friends for suport :) I would love to lose 30 at the least. I am a stay at home mom of a 1.5 year old little guy. Feel free to add me!