My dairy

Options
can someone please check my dairy and till me if my macro are balanced?
Im confused

Replies

• ausf
    ausf Posts: 51
    Options
    Im 5 4 start weight 197
    Current 176
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    why is your protein so high and fat so low?

When I was your weight my protein was 125g and fat was about 60...well pretty much what they are now...
  • ausf
    Options
    Because i always read its good to up your protin and low your fat :neutral_face:
  • ausf
    Options
    ?
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Your macro goals are fine. They can be whatever you want them to be. Your fat is slightly low for your weight but if you have not felt specific issues to due not getting in enough fat then it's fine for now.

Your issue lies in your lack of consuming all of your calories, not your macros. Low net goal and not eating back exercise calories. So... eat more.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    ausf wrote: »
    Because i always read its good to up your protin and low your fat :neutral_face:

Increase your calories by about 250 calories. Add fat by eating whole eggs, butter, whole fat mayonnaise, more cheese, real milk/cream to your coffee,
  • ausf
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    Your macro goals are fine. They can be whatever you want them to be. Your fat is slightly low for your weight but if you have not felt specific issues to due not getting in enough fat then it's fine for now.

Your issue lies in your lack of consuming all of your calories, not your macros. Low net goal and not eating back exercise calories. So... eat more.

I will up my fat thank you
  • ausf
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    ausf wrote: »

Increase your calories by about 250 calories. Add fat by eating whole eggs, butter, whole fat mayonnaise, more cheese, real milk/cream to your coffee,

I increased my calories to 1500
    I do eat 2 eggs everyday with cheese
    Thank you for your advice
  • ausf
    Options
    My dairy open