Just getting back into staying fit! Need encouragement

Options
I need to stay at it!!!

Replies

• vastiris
    vastiris Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well, if it helps, I've been on hiatus for a few months, and just started logging again about 5 min ago....

So yay us!!
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Weigh yourself every morning! The digital scale is a great motivator and friend for life!
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can do this, we can do this! One day at a time!
  • melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome back I too had fallen off track, gained back some weight and I am now working hard to get it off AGAIN. Let me know how I can help to support you in this journey.
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was just on maintenance mode and then got REALLY sick, then I went on vacation, so I've been offline for a month. This morning was the first day I've lifted weights in over a month, and I am NOT looking forward to the soreness tomorrow morning. But that's okay. I'm back to my workout routine, back to logging calories. I was worried about getting back on track, scared of being hungry, etc, but I've done it before and I'll do it again. And it actually feels good!

You can do it! The hardest days are the first few. Then it will be a piece of cake :smiley:
  • mkdm291
    mkdm291 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just getting back to it myself. Feel free to add! It's only failure if you quit :smile:
  • Junestorm88
    Junestorm88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad I just started back up after 3 years myself. My biggest problem was work, stress, and a lack of eating and when I did eat it was ice cream and snickers. I'm trying to eat regular full meals again which is good but could do better. Not so much into doing Cardio yet but I love weight lifting. Anyway you can add me if you want, kicking people in the butt is my specialty!