Replies

• amykay1216
    amykay1216 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congratulations!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I got "teased" by a couple of my family members for my weight. With my first pregnancy I got all the way up to 207 pounds. After I had my first born, I stayed at 197 for 2 years then I finally decided enough is enough. I had to get healthy again for my family. I started my journey in January of 2012 and by December 2012 I was at my goal weight and actually a tad under. Never in my life did I think that was possible!!! At that time I also found out I was pregnant with my second child and I got up to around 180 pounds and after I had the second kiddo I stayed between 163-171. I am about 151.8 pounds now and have about 20 (give or take) more pounds to go this time around I think. So it IS possible to get to your goal as long as you don't give up despite all the down days you may have. I had MANY down days and I try to just move on the next meal or the very least the next day. If you fall off the wagon just keep jumping back on and you will get to your goal!
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job. I was diagnosed with Type 2 on November 2. I am really struggling. Would you mind sharing with me what a sample 1200 day looks like? Keep up the great work.
  • LauraFincher
    LauraFincher Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Proud for you! You're doing so well!! Keep up the great work!! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • mckenzienatosha
    mckenzienatosha Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    #Focus#determination#persistence=results
  • hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • kazaargrandcru
    kazaargrandcru Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you and your kids! You are amazing <3
  • millermkarate
    millermkarate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Take it one day at a time and celebrate all your accomplishments - you have achieved so much already :) Great job!!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    That is truly inspiring!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    great job, and great inspiration!
  • fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hard work does pay off....congrats, and keep it up!!!
  • twintersremax
    Options
    Good job. Please add me to your friends list so I can see how your doing. Inspiring to know it can be done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!