weight lose help

Options
Need help stalled

Replies

• martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Are you accurately tracking your foods? Are you weighing foods? Are you tracking little things like coffee creamer, Splenda (Yes, it has 4 calories per pack), etc.?
  • roxielu0422
    roxielu0422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    are you eating enough for your activity level? Cutting out processed foods and drinking enough water?
  • af_wife2004
    af_wife2004 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Try this calculator to look at their recommendation for you calories, fat, carbs, and protein http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

How are you stalled? What are you currently doing? Have you recently added in exercise where before you were only creating a calorie deficit? Are you tape measuring your body along with weighing yourself so you can see if you are still losing inches even when the scale doesn't change? Are you getting a good balance of fat, carbs, and protein every day?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Maybe it is time to reset your calculations.
  • supermamaw62
    Options
    What does that mean
  • supermamaw62
    Options
    I eat a lot of oatmeal.i eat oatmeal almost 3 times a day
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of oatmeal.i eat oatmeal almost 3 times a day

Oatmeal is great but too much is not good. It has calories if you eat too much.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking all your food on MFP? What is your target calories a day?
  • supermamaw62
    Options
  • supermamaw62
    Options
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Why are you only eating oatmeal and so few calories? I'd suggest setting your calories to a more reasonable amount. Get some variety in your diet - you're probably lacking in a lot of essential nutrients if you only eat oatmeal. Get a food scale - weigh all solids. Get some measuring cups and use them for liquids. Log everything you put in your mouth.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    open diary
    provide more info