Phone MFP Ap

Options
So a few days ago, I downloaded a free MFP ap to my phone. I was so excited! When I logged in, it already had my food that I had entered early in the day at my work computer. Perfect. However, as of last night, my phone will not show what I logged in from another computer. I don't understand. It worked fine before. Anyone have an idea why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Replies

• ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    I had to restart my phone. I had a lot of problems with my Blackberry app, but now it works just fine!
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Every now and then mine won't sync right away but I have found that if I add a glass of water, it "force" syncs it and everything else shows up.
  • Carek99
    Carek99 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    if you add something from your phone, it should automatically sync the stuff entered on the computer while it uploads its data. There is also a manual sync button inside the program if you want to just force it. On my android the button is under the more menu (the downward facing triangle in the upper right hand corner).

I actually prefer it work this way to help me save the battery use it would take to have it look for it constantly. As such, I have always believed it was this way on purpose.

If neither of the above suggestions work, remove and reinstall the application.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Mine does that sometimes, if you tried adding something it will actually bring up everything you logged into the computer once it's synchronizes your data at least it did that for me.
  • Emmaroch
    Emmaroch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    have you made sure that all the changes have been synced? you do this by going on more and on the 'all local changes synced' and then sync now. if this doesn't work try making sure that on the 'more' tab on the app that you are logged in and is shown as a local account. if you are not make sure you sign in and then it should sync the changes. hope this helps, x
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    After I posted this, I thought about that and tried it. Go figure...now it works.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Restart phone. I find that happens when I can't get a signal on my phone.
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    Thanks. I thought I was going to have to put things in twice.