Finding Friends to motivate each other

Options
My name is Kim....I have been on here for about a month....looking for friends to keep me motivated and who I can also motivated....LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!!!!! :D

Replies

• kellymoffat17
    kellymoffat17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, my names Kelly. I've been doing this on and off for wee while and have found it difficult to get motivated. However feel much more motivated this time, so wish me luck. Good luck to you too.
  • Cass_Gray
    Options
    Hi! ^-^ my name is Cassidy and I'v been trying to lose weight when i stumbled upon this app. I just got started so i really hope i can stay with it. I wish you the best of luck on your goals :)
  • tracyb40
    tracyb40 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi I'm Tracy, been on MFP for ages but never really commited to it. Feeling determined this time. good luck to you
  • HaileyRy98
    HaileyRy98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Hailey and I have been on here for awhile, but now I want to get serious and lose the weight I need to for summer. But more importantly just over all improve my health and look of myself. I really want to stay with it this time and am looking for friends to all together help support one another to help me stay committed.