Looking for support system

Options
I'm new to the site and looking for some new friends to help me stay motivated. I love to support others so I promise to do my part. Im looking to lose about 60 lbs. I'm a student and stay at home mom. Welcoming anyone! Sorry I don't have a pic but I'm really disgusted with my body fat so I will upload one as my goal after I lose 15 lbs!

Replies

• congresta77
    congresta77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard!! My name is Jami. I am pretty new to this site myself but I am meeting some great people here and they are all very nice and helpful. I will send you and add and hopefully we can help each other through and to our goals ;-P
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. If you don't want to upload a pic then try an avatar or something else. Don't be too hard on yourself.

~Leslie
  • jen0105
    jen0105 Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome to the group from one stay-at-home mommy to another!! :) Remember to take your weight loss journey one day at a time. You can totally do this!!! Good Luck!
  • losin4good
    losin4good Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Don't be to hard on yourself. I've lost 45 pounds and I still have 79 to go! :blushing: But I still have a picture of myself up! We all all here to lose this fat and I need to own up to the fact that I did this to myself and I will get it off. I'm struggling through a plateau right now, gaining and losing the same 5 pounds for the past month! :cry: I know that sooner or later I will get this off me and I will not give up like I have done in the past. :smile:
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am looking to lose about the same amount as you! (a little more actually) I just started little over a week ago, and have already lost some weight! Feel free to add me as a friend! We help support each other!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see you added some sort of picture :) don't be to hard on yourself... remember everyones here on a journey too. Good luck! This site is amazing!
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Natalie, glad you're here!