Not seeing results :(

Options
2»

Replies

• klilpim
    klilpim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happened to me, just started getting everything into action and watching cals and carbs , weighed myself yesterday and i put 2lb on , had tears in eyes and gutted but im gunna persevere and get through this , you be fine just keep at it
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Tegan, your diary is closed so it's harder to give you accurate advice. Are you eating back your exercise calories? Do you use a food scale?

I would recommend starting here:

Calorie Counting

Logging Accuracy

Good luck!
  • melandjordan
    melandjordan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The scale isn't the only method of measuring results! How do you feel, look, fit into your clothes? Is your fitness improving?

And if you just started, don't expect overnight results. You didn't gain 40 pounds in a week... It's not going to come off that fast either.

• melandjordan
    melandjordan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm totally feeling the same way. Scale went up 2 lbs and I lost bananas. It took me a full day to get over it emotionally. But I got back on track again. You can do it! I got rid of my scale, and just do measurements now. I was becoming a scale stalker.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    "I have been working so hard"
    This is an opinionated term. Working hard doesnt equal weight loss.

"hitting my calorie goal every day"
    You would be losing weight if you were

"going to the gym 2/3 times a week"
    Going to the gym doesnt equal weight loss. Calorie deficit = weight loss.
  • vbaez6
    vbaez6 Posts: 18
    Options
    If you focus so much on the scale, your going to be disappointed at some point. Don't let the scale deter you from your fitness goals. And remember that muscle weighs more than fat. So if you are starting to build muscle, the weight loss might plateau for a period. Good luck and keep your head up!