100 Calorie Cheesecake - turns out it's only 77 CALORIES!

Options
Helena4
Helena4 Posts: 124
Ok, so I just did a bit of maths and from my earlier post about the 100 calorie a slice of cheesecake I was baking today...
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/238577-100-calorie-a-slice-cheesecake-in-10-easy-steps

I got my geek hat on and worked out from all my packets EXACTLY how much 1/12 of the cheesecake comes to...NOT EVEN 100 CALORIES!

Infact it's...
77 calories
4.93g fat
1.01g sat fat
7g sugar (not counting the lemon juice/the lemon zest i added as the bottle doesn't have a number & zest doesn't harbour much sugar)
0.03g sodium
4.15g protein
3.8g carbs

So, I used -
ASDA low fat yogurt (500g tubs)
ASDA lemon juice
ASDA gelatine
Stork Butter Block
ASDA ricotta cheese (full fat!)

It isn't even a small cheesecake, it's very very deap and it going to be very thick and creamy...it's setting in the fridge CANNOT WAIT FOR DINNER!

I thought I would share my excitement and 77 calories of yummy-ness with you all so you can enjoy it too - bring on 2 slices,please and I now going to happily log it in my diary - YAY :drinker:

Replies

• IKnowICan
    IKnowICan Posts: 86
    Options
    Sounds Wonderful:love: When's Dinner?:tongue:
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    thats exciting thanks for sharing... you know we were just talking about how we often get so many recipes but never try them ... i think im gonna try it this weekend : 0
  • imogenboo
    imogenboo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I saw this earlier and thought it looked amazing and now its even better! As soon as I finish finals this cheesecake is getting made, I cannot wait!
  • vickigee
    vickigee Posts: 36
    Options
    I totally sounds yummy. My mothers reciped had way more calories than that. I usually splurge in the fat free pudding chocolate mousse stuff. Then the doctor tells me this week chocolate is a no no. Well I will probably still eat it once in a great while as I only have it about once every two months.
    Enjoy that tasty cheesecake.
    We can enjoy it in our imaginations tonight while you are eating it. :laugh:
  • mymasterskitten
    Options
    sounds good! definitely going to have to try it!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Bump