Hi. I desperately need help.

Options
hi. I have done this before. I lost over 116 lbs. I was just 25 away from my goal. Then I got sick. Well, I'm always kind of sick with chronic illnesses. I had to go on meds that put 40 lbs. back on me. Then I got depressed and I'm just going backwards. I have absolutely no willpower and I just wish I had someone, a buddy, to help me. To talk me out of eating. I'm also a cook and food writer so that makes it tougher. It's portion-control that I'm worst at and I know I'm trying to fill a void. I eat until I feel sick like I used to. I'm 48, not able to be very active, I don't get to go out much. I know I sound pathetic but I could really us a friend. I need to lose about 100 lbs. again.

Replies

• Special2013
    Special2013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in your story sounds a lot like mine as I have lost 25 lbs on my fitness pal only to lose focus/ have life happen and fall back on emotional eating or feeling not quite "good" enough to watch my eats
  • AriaHope223
    AriaHope223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's great that you lost the 25 but I'm sorry you lost focus too. We can be friends if you want :)
  • MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if youd like
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends.
  • 003yolanda
    003yolanda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    let's all be friends, im in the same boat here. lets encourage one another!!!
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I try to motivate my friends!
  • mikhsh
    mikhsh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me, I will try and help too!
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm willing to help you get healthy. As a result, you will lose weight. If you are serious about this, let's make this happen.
  • zendd8
    zendd8 Posts: 5
    Options
    feel free to add me