another new beginning

Options
get fit or get out. i have had an extreamly hard time trying to get smaller, especially because im a big girl (6'2"). so i am here for the additional help i need, not only to get fit, but to be able to do my job.

Replies

• chelitadalton
    Options
    get fit or get out. i have had an extreamly hard time trying to get smaller, especially because im a big girl (6'2"). so i am here for the additional help i need, not only to get fit, but to be able to do my job.
  • Robstam11
    Robstam11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi my name is Tammy and I just joined this website. It is great!!! I follow the Richard Simmons Foodmover. I started in September of 2006 weighing 475lbs and as of this morning I am at 389.

It has been a slow road, with ups and downs but I will not give up. I am excited for the support and encouragement I hope to find here.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Best of luck to you. I am starting over again. It just takes time and patience, and alot of confidence.:smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I am also starting over and I have ended up back to where I started from. It's a long hard road but it is so good when you get to where you are going!