Yogurt.
    Cheese Sticks.
    Fruit.
    Ice Cream.
    Not necessarily all on the same day ;)
  • tnwlkr43
    tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    usually a protein shake with some fruit or cheese....I am not a breakfast eater but make myself eat/drink something.
  • senglishrose
    senglishrose Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Maple and Brown Sugar Instant oatmeal and I have just started adding 12 dark chocolate Nestle's morsels(the mini morsels). Oh my gosh.....I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow! Not only is the dark chocolate good for me, it satisfies my sweet tooth that I have even in the morning!
  • raoflight
    raoflight Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Maple and Brown Sugar Instant oatmeal and I have just started adding 12 dark chocolate Nestle's morsels(the mini morsels). Oh my gosh.....I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow! Not only is the dark chocolate good for me, it satisfies my sweet tooth that I have even in the morning!

omg that sounds amazing!!!
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    my old standby is ww english muffin 1 large egg ('fried' in a bit of pam) and a side of some kind of mix of fruit and coffee or more recently, green tea. This holds me from 7:30am until 11:30ish when i have a small snack to push me through to lunch at 1. I eat the same thing, but it works!

On occassion when i don't have time to make breakfast i grab oatmeal from Tim hortons or a breakfast sandwich (290 cals but too much sodium for regular consumption :P)
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    EGGS!!!!
    551w280y1qix.jpg
    co1p6s38hb74.jpg
    93xo87j9g8iu.jpg
    b8blf9af2v84.jpg
  • athena61
    athena61 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yum. Everybody's breakfast sounds so good. This morning I make two poached eggs in the microwave and had them over an Ezekiel English muffin. I like my eggs poached simply because its the least amount of calories. I also like the Ezekial product line because I mostly follow the no flour no sugar lifestyle. I tend to like breakfast things where I know exactly the calories. I guess I eat out once or twice a week at non-chain restaurants and it's always a guess at best at what the calorie count is.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    My go-to's lately are a fried egg on an English muffin with Canadian bacon and cheese. Or a Canadian bacon and cheese omelet.
  • KickinIt23
    KickinIt23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    raoflight wrote: »
    What are your favorite things to eat for breakfast? I myself am an oatmeal and fruit kind of gal but looking to expand my horizons..

We have a five day rotation so we eat something different each day of the school week.
    1.) French toast
    2.) Cinnamon and yogurt
    3.) Scrambled eggs and toast
    4.) Bagels with cream cheese and oatmeal
    5.) cold cereal

Also we have a banana, a Cutie (California Clementine), glass of orange juice and a muli-vitamin.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Sausage, bacon and egg sandwich... bit of ketchup.... done!
  • hanajbanana
    hanajbanana Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats all the way for me - fills me up for ages :-) I use summer berries, cinnamon, toasted dessicated coconut, and some chia seeds in mine...
  • nikir37
    nikir37 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mmm I'm hungry for breakfast now haha. I usually have bran flakes and banana to get some fibre but my fav is pancakes or peanut butter and banana on toast :smile:
  • Tdish
    Tdish Posts: 2
    Options
    I like to make crustless queshe packed full of veggies and maybe some Canadian bacon. I then warm up a slice in the morning! Quick, easy, and yummy!