Do you find women in skirts to be sexier than women wearing pants?

Options

Replies

• AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    R.I.P. Spock, prefer to see women respect themselves, if they don't,they never will respect any one else, but pants,or skirts,are both OK as long as there is no camel toes or booties showing, question,would you want your lady dressing like a lady or a tramp? Just saying.:-)

Seems to me that telling women how to dress shows a lack of respect...

• fitbit8
    fitbit8 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    We need pictures!!!
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Personally, on me I prefer work boots and a great fitting pair of jeans. People should wear what they feel confident in. Confidence is sexy, not clothes.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    a sexy woman can wear a burlap sack for a dress, IDK....though nothing like jeans and a tshirt simple, sexy, comfortable.
  • SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I like to wear the blood of my enemies and a heavy hooded velvet cloak.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    For me skinny pants is more sexier than skirt! :)
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I prefer men in kilts and women in whatever they want to wear. Me, I wear trousers and no one is ever going to tell me I shouldn't for whatever reason. It is too cold to wear skirts today anyway.
  • fitbit8 wrote: »
    We need pictures!!!

I agree, get your kilt & camera!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Someone mentioned kilts again, so I feel obligated:
    ffpzreu94qok.jpg
  • hologramsabc
    hologramsabc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Someone mentioned kilts again, so I feel obligated:
    ffpzreu94qok.jpg

HOT!
  • Someone mentioned kilts again, so I feel obligated:
    ffpzreu94qok.jpg

Well actually I prefer that the kilts, be bath towels wrapped around their waist instead.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Maybe something closer to this for you...
    26qxe6tv2kyb.jpg
  • Maybe something closer to this for you...
    26qxe6tv2kyb.jpg

Lol you're so bad & YES!
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    R.I.P. Spock, prefer to see women respect themselves, if they don't,they never will respect any one else, but pants,or skirts,are both OK as long as there is no camel toes or booties showing, question,would you want your lady dressing like a lady or a tramp? Just saying.:-)

Maybe that respect ought to begin with women who make comments like this. Calling someone a tramp for the way they dress is so 1920s. Who knows to what extent they respect themselves. Not your business. Nor is it your business to judge them.

Its not anyone's business to judge, only the good lord,and as far as my comment,I wasn't disrespecting,I was simply saying there are times and places for sexy,and casual,women of all sizes are beautiful,besides,it doesn't matter what they wear,its what inside their heart that matters:-) :-) :-) peace.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Maybe that respect ought to begin with women who make comments like this. Calling someone a tramp for the way they dress is so 1920s. Who knows to what extent they respect themselves. Not your business. Nor is it your business to judge them.

Its not anyone's business to judge, only the good lord,and as far as my comment,I wasn't disrespecting,I was simply saying there are times and places for sexy,and casual,women of all sizes are beautiful,besides,it doesn't matter what they wear,its what inside their heart that matters:-) :-) :-) peace.

I'll take, "Define Irony" for $2000, please Alex.
  • SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My true form has six wings and four faces, one of which is a lion.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

Non-judgmental post is judgmental.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    ive always liked skirts, but dont wear them often because that would require a lot of weed whacking on the old legs
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I make them wear skirts to lift them up by my self

Gotta lift heavy. ;)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    \
    I make them wear skirts to lift them up by my self

Gotta lift heavy. ;)

Well, not having the tastes of Bad Santa might help too on that lifting.