I need some friends!

Options
I'm a little new at this, my second time around... But I need some friends! Any one that helps with motivation Is welcome :)

Replies

• shivi484
    shivi484 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi.... I'm same! Was just going to post a new thread about meeting ppl then saw yours
  • shivi484
    shivi484 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thinking about loose 10 lbs by end March you fancy it ? X
  • Bryana14
    Bryana14 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi :) I'm Bryana, add me! I'm looking for friends on here too. I really want to make changes this year
  • Brea_Wilson_
    Brea_Wilson_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some encouragement and friends too
  • zendd8
    zendd8 Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • atethepaint
    Options
    Hi, Nate here. Mind if I add all of you as a friend? I'm trying to drop 10+ lbs per month.
  • katesxox6813
    katesxox6813 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying my best to do that as well. Feel free to add! :)
  • carrieannxox
    carrieannxox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am new to the message boards and looking for support too! I have years of knowing what to do, now it looks like I am ready to do something about it.. lol Sending you friend requests.. feel free to add me :)
  • curlygurly519
    curlygurly519 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody. Also looking to lose some weight and need encouragement and accountability to stay on track! Adding you all as friends.
  • skinnyjessssss
    Options
    Hi just started. I'll be your friend
  • JulieG822
    JulieG822 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends for encouragement also :) Add me and let's do this!!!
  • JenSetGo
    JenSetGo Posts: 1
    Options
    I am restarting this journey and looking for friends and encouragement as well. Would love to add all of you.
  • hologramsabc
    hologramsabc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Been on this site before but really need the motivation + new friends as well. Add me!
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Also looking for more friends/motivation! Lost weight for my wedding over a year ago, but started grad school, so I put most of it back on! Looking to get back on track and make time in my busy schedule to take care of myself! Feel free to add me :)
  • marieitouch98
    Options
    hheeeyyyyy .. im new here too!! .. im 24, ill im trying to join the air force this year .. and ineed to lose about 30-40lbs .. UGH.
  • Gerberus
    Gerberus Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi :) I just joined MFP and am looking for some friends as well :) Anyone is welcome to add me <3
  • cyclingrick73
    cyclingrick73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1st time with this app hope everything goes well lol trying to lose weight and training for a duathlon (my 1st) cycling part I got just haven't run in over 20yrs going to need some Friends of encouragement on this one