Omg I'm down!!

Options
last week I got out of sorts so I'm back on track with eating and working out. I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 189.0 lbs!! I want to get down to 145 later on but still.... I've been stuck in the 190:s for a month and a half. I only worked out once last week so I think that has something to do with my weight. Now if I can keep going!!

Replies

• keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OMG this is my goal I have been stuck in the 190's for a whole year and I am trying to get down to the 180's myself. I gained 8 pounds during the holidays a I have been giving my best effort about two months now I am back down to 194 but those five pounds are so hard to get rid of. You give me hope
  • Tiffas82
    Tiffas82 Posts: 6
    Options
    OMG this is my goal I have been stuck in the 190's for a whole year and I am trying to get down to the 180's myself. I gained 8 pounds during the holidays a I have been giving my best effort about two months now I am back down to 194 but those five pounds are so hard to get rid of. You give me hope

Awe!!! Thank you!!!! I'm glad that I've helped you.
  • SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have been the same but at 170! I haven't been able to break the 170 mark in 2 months but this week I am starting back strong!! I want to be 155 by summer!
  • Tiffas82
    Options
    I have been the same but at 170! I haven't been able to break the 170 mark in 2 months but this week I am starting back strong!! I want to be 155 by summer!
    Yo can do it!!!!
  • jtempalski
    Options
    keep up the good work ladies! Make some small changes and I am sure you can move down to the next weight :smile:
  • Tiffas82
    Options
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 190s I am impatient waiting for the 180s. It should be soon!
  • scrambl3dm3gs42
    scrambl3dm3gs42 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I just can't wait to get under the 200 mark! :/
    lol
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!! good for you It feels great breaking those zeros
  • Tiffas82
    Options
    My arms and hands are fat in my picture.
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!