Looking for friends who also have big weight loss goals

Options

Replies

• sheens0011
    sheens0011 Posts: 18 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 80 lbs, and need all the help I can get :) feel free to add me
  • casshazelwood
    Options
    I basically need to lose anything up to 100lbs. Would love any motivation or support!
  • Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi cass... I posted up there too ========^ but you can feel free to add me if you'd like, I've been here 12 days and have lost 2,5 pounds, Analyzing what I consume and getting an activity tracker has definitely made things much easier. I was kind of plateaued for a while but think I'm heading in the right direction now.
  • MsJennyffer
    MsJennyffer Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    akcoco87 wrote: »
    i need to lose 75-80 lbs and would love all the support I can get!

I am also looking to lost about 75-80lbs, feel free to add me!
  • piperloritudhope
    piperloritudhope Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here, and need to loose around 50, 60 lbs as well! Would love some encouragement and friends!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I don't fit here, I only have about 13 pounds to go, but I just wanted to say that I've lost 71 pounds so far - you guys can do it!! Don't give up on yourselves. It's easy to feel overwhelmed when you have a lot to lose, but it's doable!
  • laurenodowd6785
    laurenodowd6785 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am trying to lose 6 stone (84lbs+) this year. Would love to meet some friends and get some encouragement xx
  • GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello -- I have a big goal 135 pounds. Feel free to friend me. I have a lot of friends on my stream who have lost more than 100 pounds.
  • StephJC81
    StephJC81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Meeeee too! I have around 80-90 pds to lose. Let's do this people! Add me up! :)
  • Harper151
    Harper151 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm trying to lose a little over 60 lbs. Feel free to add me. Looking for new friends, support and motivation.
  • bpaine0715
    bpaine0715 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Always looking to make friends and have support. I'm 4'11" SW was around 200 CW is 189 ish alway fluctuate GW 160
    Total GW between 110-120 just depends on what feels right.
  • slvc0721
    slvc0721 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, I need to lose 60 lbs as well. Support and encouragement goes a long way to help us down this hard and happy road to weight loss :smile:
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have similar goals for myself and the more the merrier!!
  • UghLorUgh
    UghLorUgh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for some new friends too. I have been actively using MFP since August and have lost 52 lbs. but still have a long way to go. I am on MFP daily. Feel free to add me.
  • newtothishelp
    newtothishelp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 85lbs, feel free to add me
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm here for the long term and have a long way to go (over 100 pounds)! I would love some new friends!
  • steve88noble
    steve88noble Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    slvc0721 wrote: »
    You can add me too, I need to lose 60 lbs as well. Support and encouragement goes a long way to help us down this hard and happy road to weight loss :smile:

• steve88noble
    steve88noble Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too I have 50ib loose
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Same here but I am pretty relaxed about it. I have athletic goals and reducing my weight will help. Eventually I'd like to be about 80-100 lbs lighter, but I am doing it slowly.
  • procyonlupus
    procyonlupus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna lose 100+ pounds, I'd love to be your friend and work at it with you!