Anyone else from Arizona???

Options
Robstam11
Robstam11 Posts: 8 Member
Hi I am Tammy and I just joined this week. I have lost about 85 lbs in the last 2 years using Richard Simmons Foodmover. I have had my ups and downs, but promised myself when I started that this time I would not give up and quit.

I am from sunny Arizona :glasses: and wondered if anyone else here is from my kneck of the woods? Would be great to find others from around here that our on the same journey as I am.

Replies

• Robstam11
    Options
    Hi I am Tammy and I just joined this week. I have lost about 85 lbs in the last 2 years using Richard Simmons Foodmover. I have had my ups and downs, but promised myself when I started that this time I would not give up and quit.

I am from sunny Arizona :glasses: and wondered if anyone else here is from my kneck of the woods? Would be great to find others from around here that our on the same journey as I am.
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    I'M IN AZ! BEEN HERE FOR 3YRS NOW. I GOTTA SAY I LOVE THE WINTER HERE =) WELCOME & GOOD LUCK:flowerforyou:
  • mhdaugherty
    Options
    Been here most of my life
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm from Arizona. Born and raised.
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So what part of the state are you all in? I live in Phoenix, work in Tempe (backwards, I know, but I'm always going against traffic so I don't have to wait in long lines!).
  • Robstam11
    Options
    I am in Sahuarita, just South of Tucson. We moved here three years ago from Iowa and we really love Arizona. Sure dont miss the snow and very cold winters in the Midwest. We moved here because my hubby and son both work for Citi Mortgage and transfered here to help open a big new call center.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm in Phx. Born & raised.
    Welcome & good luck.
    :drinker:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Funny. I have met a lot of our politicians because of of the work I do, but never even seen McCain here.