Ashley

Options
Hi I'm Ashley and all my life I've been a little bigger I've always wanted to be under average size while my husband was gone with the military I started to loose weight and became healthier and I was feeling good but I lost most of my weight in my" assets" if you know what I mean being bigger I've always been a gifted women and with it being such a change for my husband he thought I looked sick well needless to say I've gained more weight than I've ever had on me and I am wanting to try so hard to stay encouraged but food is such a comfort thing and a boredom thing. I don't want to loose this extra weight for cosmetic purposes only but also to feel better health wise. Excersise has never been my thing and that's my downfall I need some encouragement

Replies

• ashley_7579
    Options
    Bump
  • vanessangonzalez
    vanessangonzalez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know what you mean. Well, not really....I actually got more boobs from the weight. So I'm sure the reverse will be true. =( I've enjoyed them. Just not the belly that came with them. LOL! I also eat for boredom and comfort!! I binge sometimes, too, when I've done so good. But I'm coming along. I'm down 10-ish pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You can do it hun. Don't let yourself get discouraged. If you're set on losing weight and getting healthier, you have to do it for you, not for anyone else. As a community, MFP can be here to support you, but ultimately you have to be the one to make the changes and try. We're behind you all the way. :) You got this.
    giphy.gif
  • Jennfromgdg
    Jennfromgdg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Food is a comfort/boredom thing for me too! Lately when I feel like eating and know it's really not time/I'm not legitimately hungry I try to immediately distract myself with something totally non food related. Usually within a few minutes I've completely forgotten my craving. Also, I hear you on the "assets." When I'm at my goal weight my boobs and butt are sooo much smaller. Oh well... Exercise isn't really my thing either. Right now I'm doing 20 min of circuit training once a day using an online program. I figure, even on a super busy day I don't have a good excuse to skip something that quick. GL Ashley! Whatever your goal is you can totally do it. :-)
  • khloesdad0124
    khloesdad0124 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    If you are wanting to lose weight and not loose too much asset. You are gonna need to work on those pec muscles which means exercise. There are hundreds of "exercises" you can do around the house and not have to go to a gym.
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    You can add me