Back after 4 years

Options
Hello!! I started my weight loss journey 5 years ago! I hit it hard, exercised, diet, portion control I did great for 6 months... Happy to say I lost 40 lbs... Then it all fell apart.. I didn't have a long term plan and didn't have accountability partners.. Looking back I can see where I diverted and know now what I can do differently!!
So here I am again.. starting weight is the same, goal weight hasn't changed.. But I am a different person. Been through hell and back in those short 4 years, but I can do this!
Needless to say it has increased my drive and passion about become healthier! I would like to have people join me!
I am using Advocare product to help me along the way. I am on day 5 of the cleanse & 24 day challenge.
I look forward to getting to know YOU.. Please add me as a friend, no matter where you are on your journey!!

Replies

• rabblescum
    rabblescum Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hope it is going well this time. I am trying to get back in the "game" myself after a year of back slide.
  • eilea73
    eilea73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on day 2 of the 24-day challenge. I did the 10-day challenge a few months ago and lost 8 lbs and 11 1/2 inches. I did it again (minus the herbal cleanse tablets due to the 90 day waiting period) about a month or so after that and lost 11 lbs and 8 inches. I'm looking forward to seeing my results!

Best wishes on your weight loss journey!
  • karoske
    karoske Posts: 38
    Options
    I have done it a couple times over the last few weeks, but never stay dedicated past the 24 days.. So that is why I'm on here, to get accountability! I think the products advocare offer are amazing!
  • karoske
    Options
    giha111 wrote: »
    Hope it is going well this time. I am trying to get back in the "game" myself after a year of back slide.
    It is hard to get back at it... I have all the knowledge now and know what works and doesn't... Just need the support and motivation!! Lol
  • Maria_Everett
    Options
    I lost 65 pounds after I had my second daughter 4 years ago. Losing was easy just maintaining part didn't work so well lol. I gained everything back plus some more:( this January me and my husband did 24 day challenge together and I feel like I can do it this time...at least I hope so lol. I lost 17 pound on the challenge and 10 more since than. We both love it. I hope I can continue losing and hopefully maintaining will be easier:) 3 years ago I didn't have advocare:)
  • karoske
    Options
    Maria..
    Yes when you have support and motivation it feels so much easier to do. I have been searching recipes since cooking 'healthy' is completely new to us... I have found some amazing low carb recipes, we try a new one every week. We are eating completely different and some of the new food is so good, we incorporate the ones we love and just chalk it up to experience the ones we don't! It is a process for sure and completely turning your back on the unhealthy food for me at least is a must! :) Good Luck on your journey!