Can't consume enough Calories

Options
2»

Replies

• mbauer013
    mbauer013 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nacho plate. Eat it. Eat it and tell me about it.

Love it, This would be my choice, or Ribeye, yum! Can't wait to get to maintenance!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Calories fuel those workouts. Fats are your friends.
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!

Yes this! I make my own turtles, peanut butter cups, chocolate covered cherries.... Calories never tasted so good.
  • Danni_peck
    Options
    Go for healthy fats, like peanut butter, nuts, and avocado. They have a lot of calories, but they are healthy for you.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    make yourself a brownie bottomed peanut butter cup cheese cake. Cut into slices and free slices and when low thaw one and eat it...about 800 calories each but well worth it...oh and if you double the brownie bottom even better...about 1k calories each slice.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    why can increased calories come only from "clean" foods?

the reason that you can't hit your calorie goal is because you are trying to twist yourself into a variation of "clean"..

I would suggest adding in pasta, ice cream, bagels, etc; just make sure that you still hit your calorie/micro/macro targets...

cosign.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    make yourself a brownie bottomed peanut butter cup cheese cake. Cut into slices and free slices and when low thaw one and eat it...about 800 calories each but well worth it...oh and if you double the brownie bottom even better...about 1k calories each slice.
    Holee heck yes.
  • AggressivelyUnhungry
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Avocado! It's a really healthy fat, great for your skin. Did I mention it's as rich as butter (but better for you!) and technically a fruit?
  • Tittan44
    Tittan44 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all who answered great tips I'll use them