What is the best and worst thing about yourself

Options
in your opinion what do you like/love about yourself and what don't you like or what would you change if anything and why?.....

I love my fat *kitten* lol but I want to tone up get a flat stomach again & I'd love my thighs to be smaller, your turn....

Replies

• KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Strong determination but easily distracted and gives into temptation sometimes.
  • Farm_Girl_Strong
    Farm_Girl_Strong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes and my lips... Wish I had boobs to match the booty though :(
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Best is that I'm an exciting person, worst is when I don't work out/eat right, I am a nasty emotional beach.
  • FashionQueen86
    FashionQueen86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well one of the best things I can say is that I grew up eating vegetables. I know that sounds weird, but as a kid, kids wouldn't touch that stuff in school. I was the one to take almost every kid's green beans, corn, broccoli, you name it. My grandmother fed me that stuff when I was so small i couldn't remember. People mistake me for a vegetarian, but I'm not, tough I super love vegetables. That's very difficult for some people.

The worst thing about me is that I wish I had a stronger sense of discipline. Sometimes McDonald's salads, Whoppers, etc really win the day. But if I can just learn how to turn off the bad stuff, I'm good to go.
  • TenishaMallick
    TenishaMallick Posts: 44
    edited March 2015
    Options
    viwobjjdm4rk.jpg
    :p
  • TenishaMallick
    Options

But I'm still on a diet haha trying to regain that confidence haha
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Best- my personality Worst-self control
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Best: my confidence, personality, body, laid back
    Worst: wish I was taller, over-confidence, takes too long to unwind once fired up
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I love my sense of humor. I hate my short temper.
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is a "trick interview" question where you should answer both to sound positive?!? Lol
    Good: physically i love my eyes and hair. Otherwise i have good morals and believe to the fullest this life is not about me.

Bad: i get very critical of myself.... "Im not pretty enough" if someones looking at me i think its because they are trying to figure out what happened to me or whats wrong with me lol. I feel like im failing as a wife/mother at times. I am my worst enemy mostly.